How do I benefit by selecting TSC as my third party administrator?
How do I benefit from having a retirement plan for my business?
What information am I required to provide to TSC at year-end?
What forms and notices do I need to provide to newly eligible employees?
• Applicable employee notices (e.g. Automatic Enrollment, Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA), and Safe Harbor)
• 404(a)(5) Participant Fee Disclosure
• The Summary Plan Description (SPD)
• Participant Election/Enrollment Form
• Participant Beneficiary Form
Am I able to send participant disclosures by email?
• Participants must be able to access email at a location where they are reasonably expected to perform their duties and
access to company e-mail must be an integral part of those duties.
• The employer must ensure the e-mail transmission results in actual receipt of the disclosure by use of a read receipt or some
• The email must also include the significance of the disclosure and explain that participants have the right to request a paper
When do employee deferral contributions and loan payments need to be deposited?
When do employer contributions need to be deposited?
Can I exclude some of our employees from participating in the plan?